This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.ruraldelivery.cat, owned by RURAL DELIVERY SL.
Browsing the RURAL DELIVERY SL website gives you the status of USER of the same and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by RURAL DELIVERY SL, in this case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to read the content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic usages and this Legal Notice, and will answer to RURAL DELIVERY SL or to of third parties, of any damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
Any use other than authorized is expressly prohibited, and RURAL DELIVERY SL may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
RURAL DELIVERY SL, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: RURAL DELIVERY SL.
- Its commercial name is: RURAL DELIVERY.
- Its CIF is: B09984444.
- Its registered office is: Passeig Estaselles, 9, Berga, 08600 (Bercelona)
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona
To communicate with us, we make available different means of contact that are detailed below:
All notifications and communications between users and RURAL DELIVERY SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the aforementioned means
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, RURAL DELIVERY SL may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data he communicates to RURAL DELIVERY SL and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements he makes.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of RURAL DELIVERY SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist content or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of RURAL DELIVERY SL or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which RURAL DELIVERY SL provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of RURAL DELIVERY SL or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of RURAL DELIVERY SL or of third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Request data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications with sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work and the property belongs to RURAL DELIVERY SL, without being understood as transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor are object of any type of exploitation.
Also, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of RURAL DELIVERY SL, without being able to understand that the use or access to the same attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not in any case imply the existence of relations between RURAL DELIVERY SL and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by RURAL DELIVERY SL of its contents or services.
RURAL DELIVERY SL is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
3.1 Exclusion of guarantees and liability for access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all the content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific goal
RURAL DELIVERY SL excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any responsibility for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to which accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- The breach of laws, good faith, public order, traffic usages and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, RURAL DELIVERY SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and one’s own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, RURAL DELIVERY SL declines any responsibility regarding information found outside this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the external links that may appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this website. RURAL DELIVERY SL does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained either. RURAL DELIVERY SL is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, will have to send a notification to RURAL DELIVERY SL properly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official newspapers of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
4. Applicable legislation
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Catalan